- The manuscripts are submitted in paper with size A4.
- The manuscripts should be written in English or Arabic. They should be written in frame 8.5 x 11 inch (A4) With length should not exceed 15 single-spaced one column pages on one side, including figures and tables. Margins are left from the four sides of the paper up to 3.5 cm.
The paper should include:
- Author’s name(s), affiliation, and country.
- Abstract (maximum of 150 words).
- Keywords (maximum of six words).
- The introduction of the paper must be explain the problem and clearly shown the previous work, purpose and the contribution of the paper. The introduction is assigned number “1”, and the following sections are assigned numbers as needed.
- A conclusion section must be included.
- A reference section, references should be arranged alphabetically at the end of the paper.
General writing specifications with Font: Times New Roman in the following table
Note: you can download a sample paper in Microsoft format that is already prepared according to the above instructions within
The maximum page length for the research is 15 pages. Each extra page has 15 L.E for Egyptian and 15 $ for none Egyptian.